Bear 5 years old - black male

In loving memory of the German Shepherds we have known and loved. May they rest in peace.

Moderator: gsd-mad

Re: Bear 5 years old - black male

Postby Mary PDS » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Mary PDS wrote:Still waiting.
My mate xxxx
Mary PDS

Postby Mary PDS » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Mary PDS wrote:
Mary PDS wrote:Still waiting.
My mate xxxx
I will never forget you xxxxx you stunning super dog.

If your looking this weekend, don't dismiss Bear, if you know what your doing, prepared to give and take, don't push him.........................

John (BIGGSD) done a great job giving him back his confidence, now he's got it don't let him loose it, last week when Bear was reunited for a brief moment with John, that boys face lit up like Christmas.......................my mate, please
Mary PDS

Postby yogibear » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 am

Bear is another favourite of mine at the moment. Okay, he can be somewhat stubborn and if he doesn't want to do something, he won't - and he'll tell you so!! But I think that's one of things about him that I find so appealing. He loves his walks out and really loves a treat! :D

For anyone of a laid back disposition who wants an equally laid back dog as a wonderful companion, then you won't go far wrong with Bear.
yogibear
Site Admin

Postby yogibear » Wed May 28, 2014 2:17 pm

The lovely Bear is doing extremely well! He's really settled and mellowed over the months he's been with us.

He really is a lovely chap and certainly a dog I would be very happy to take home with me.

Bear would just like a quiet life, to bimble around, going for walks, having a good sniff and without any pressures in life.

The other week at Treetops, it was a warm sunny afternoon and we'd run out of spare runs and I'd run out of hands so I tied him to one of the benches in the middle of the grass and he just settled down, lying under the table in the shade just watching life go past him, clearly very content. Bless him! :D
yogibear
Site Admin

Postby Rooneysdad » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Some good news for a change on the Bear front ?? ( fingers crossed ??) ;)
Rooneysdad

Postby Little John » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:19 am

Bear Has settled in so well, he has made lots of new friends and has become very attached to Kerryn and myself and starting to feel more secure in his new life. I shall upload some photos of him with his new friends after work :)
Little John

Postby yogibear » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:40 am

Little John wrote:Bear Has settled in so well, he has made lots of new friends and has become very attached to Kerryn and myself and starting to feel more secure in his new life. I shall upload some photos of him with his new friends after work :)

Absolutely fantastic news! :D
yogibear
Site Admin

Postby biggsd » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:58 am

Good luck bear no regrets.

:D
Theres a home out there for EVERY dog
john@biggsd.com 01932 571268

http://www.germanshepherdrescuesurrey.c ... ption-form

KT16 Chertsey
biggsd

Postby Little John » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:15 am

Bear on a walk with Bashy , Ebony , Tarn , Kerryn and myself at jubilee fields Billingshurst http://prntscr.com/436481
Little John

Postby Woof! » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Great photo, thanks for sharing! Bear looks as though he's really enjoying his walkies with his new friends :-)
Woof!

PreviousNext

Return to In loving memory