Bill 6yr olds sad story.

In loving memory of the German Shepherds we have known and loved. May they rest in peace.

Moderator: gsd-mad

Bill 6yr olds sad story.

Postby biggsd » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:02 pm

From his rescuers in Spain.

There are some stories that touch you heart. I got to meet Bill in 2012 when I volunteered in Barcelona's public pound. I walked him regularly... I always thought, oh you know Bill is an easy dog, young, handsome, he will find his way soon. I couldn't be more wrong....

What happened to you my dear BILL? All your young years wasted in a tiny cell, suffering anxiety until the point of being nothing than skind and bone.

Some students offered to foster him for 1 year, while they were in Barcelona. So off he went with them. They said he was a 10, very clean at home, obeying, good to dogs.... 1 year passed by, the students have to go back home, they were very sad but Bill ended in his cell, again. Bill couldn't understant why that was happening to him. He started to be thiner and thiner.... he was very sad.

Then the perrera got overcrowded and they sent him to another pound.... a cell, again.... a couple of years passed, being a forgotten, and he was adopted by a man. This man has returned Bill to the pound after 1 year!!!! all sort of nonsense excuses, that he was not clean at home? we all know he was.... He just didn't want him anymore.

BILL IS DEVASTATED, LOOK AT THE FIRST PIC TAKEN SOME DAYS AGO frown emoticon:(

BILL HAS HAD SUCH A BAD LUCK, ONE TIME AFTER ANOTHER.... 5 YEARS NOW IN A CELL frown emoticon:( PLEASE, SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHOW HIM LIFE CAN BE BEAUTIFUL, ALL HE HAS KNOWN IS ABANDONMENT, ONE TIME AFTER ANOTHER.....

Bill is 6 years old, good to dogs, active, house-trained.... he is a GSD mix. PLEASE GSD LOVERS, HELP HIM

If you feel that Bill could be for you please contact me by phone only

Home check and donation applies.

Bill will be coming over to me in Chertsey Surrey as soon as a space here is available

Theres a home out there for EVERY dog
john@biggsd.com 01932 571268

http://www.germanshepherdrescuesurrey.c ... ption-form

KT16 Chertsey
biggsd

Re: Bill 6yr olds sad story.

Postby biggsd » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:56 am

Bill will be coming into foster in Chertsey Surrey with me on March 18th

KT16 Chertsey
biggsd

Postby biggsd » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi John,
I'm attaching Bill's pic and story of what happenned.
Bill can't go through more suffering... all his life from pound to pound, bad luck seems to never end for him, and now this. A brutal attack from cell mates. That's what happens in overcrowded pounds in Spain. There is no space enough, dogs are kept in kennels with many other dogs. They share the same space for food, they rarely go for a walk and the level of stress is very high, so most of the times the weakest or the most submissive is attacked. Operators found him in his cell bleeding, badly injured. There was no one supervising the pound at night.
BILL has always been a good chap. Clean, obedient, good to other dogs.. why life has forced him to be in a cell for most of his life? 5 years of suffering is enough. BILL needs a place to feel safe and warm, and to recover from his emotional and physical wounds.

KT16 Chertsey
biggsd

Postby biggsd » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Due to a change in travel dates Bill will now be with me on Monday April 10th unless a cancellation happens it could be earlier.

KT16 Chertsey
biggsd

Postby biggsd » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:28 pm

Sara Morla ANOTHER SHOCKING ENDING. BILL HAS DIED.

HE WAS HEAVILY ATTACKED BY HIS CELL MATES. HE HAS BEEN AT THE VETS DURING A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND HAS FINALLY PASSED AWAY.

WE HAD A LOVELY FOSTER HOME FOR HIM IN THE UK AND WE WERE ORGANISING TRANSPORT

R.I.P little Bill, I'm devastated

KT16 Chertsey
biggsd

Postby Pammy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Gone but not forgotten , Bill .. free from pain son
Pammy
Site Admin